Zinc Restaurant is a unique combination of restaurant and lounge bar....café by day, restaurant and bar at night, offering:
- Casual al fresco all day dining
- Fine modern Australian cuisine at realistic prices
- Outside seating with views to Four Mile Beach
- Inside seating in superb modern surroundings
- Air-conditioning inside during warmer months
- Lounge open until midnight 7 nights per week
- Function room for groups and wedding receptions
- An outdoor function area
- Over 70 wines - 30 by the glass
- 110 different spirits and liqueurs including rare imports
- Large selection of cakes and desserts available 'til late
- Lounge bar open 'til late
- Children's menu available
- The largest privately owned aquarium on the east coast of Australia.
Wedding couples looknig at having their reception at Zinc can request to have the webcam relocated to the function room so that their friends and family members who are not able to be there on the day, can watch the reception live on-line.
Port Douglas Australia is the nearest mainland town to the Great Barrier Reef, plus the world heritage rainforests of the Daintree and Cape Tribulation are at your doorstep, making this a popular vacation destination for both Australian and overseas visitors.
Port Douglas offers a wide range accommodation choices to suit your budget, from 5 star exclusive resorts to hotels, motels, condominiums, villas, apartments, backpackers, caravan parks, luxury private homes and more.
Port Douglas is also renowned for its fine restaurants, world-class shopping facilities, large choice of tours to the rainforest and reef, and the wide sandy stretches of Four Mile Beach. This is somewhere to put your feet up and unwind. Walk on Four Mile Beach in the morning, cruise the Great Barrier Reef or visit the rainforest on a tour during the day, then dine in one of the many famous restaurants in the evening.